Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Aquafarm Review, Day 4

I recently received the AquaFarm that I had ordered from Back To the Roots.  It took quite a long time for this to be shipped out, but it finally arrived.  I set it up almost immediately, and then remembered that I wanted to do a "how to" video for setting it up.  I was too eager, and forgot!

Anyway, here's a quick review.  I've had it set up for 4 days.  The first beta fish that I put in the tank died after 2 days, so I got a second beta for the tank.  I can't say whether the first beta fish died because of the AquaFarm design, or if it was just an unhealthy fish.  We'll see how this fishy does.



AquaFarm Review



AquaFarm Packaging



Sorry about the dark photo, but here's the AquaFarm!



You can see where the airline tubing for the air lift goes down into the fish tank.



It came with Lettuce, Basil, and Wheat Grass



It also came with de-chlorinating chemicals, beneficial bacteria, a fish-cleaning solution, and a tank cleaning supplement called Tidy Tank.



Overall, I think this is a pretty cool system, and I can't wait to see what it grows!


No comments:

Post a Comment